Tuesday, September 19, 2023

How you can participate in an all day fun event called SSS Super Team Event!

Hi Friends!

I am blessed to have a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators called the Silver Sisters, in my life.

We are Canadian, and live all across our country. We share, support, encourage and have each others backs all the time. 

And, of course, we do the same with our Teams!

3 or 4 times a year the Silver Sisters come together to have an all day event for our Teams.

It's all free and given from the heart, by each one of us.

The next one is this Saturday, September 23rd and we are focusing on Christmas stuff.  There are 12 of us participating this time around. 

We each do a facebook live, or pre-recorded video tutorial, on a technique, fun fold, scrapbook page, and other things.

It's truly a work of love for all of us, and I am so blessed to have this group of amazing Ladies in my life.

So, why am I telling you all this? Well because You are Invited to join us.

Yes, only 2 requirements.  

1. You must live in Canada

2. You must be a part of my Craft Room Stampers Team!

If you would like to join us this Saturday, just CLICK HERE and grab your Starter Kit, Join My Team, and voila you will be invited to the facebook group where everything happens.

Oh, did I mention it's ALL FREE!

Hope to see you soon, In My Craft Room!

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails