Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Do you need Christmas card inspiration? We have you covered! Our 12 Weeks Of Christmas will be starting next week!

 Hi Friends!

I am so excited to share our 12 Weeks Of Christmas projects with you over the next 12 weeks!

 

Starting Tuesday, September 19th, I will be sharing one amazing Christmas project every Tuesday.

Each week there will be an extra project coming your way on Tuesday.
It may be me doing a facebook live and creating the project for you.
It may be a PDF with pictures, measurements and instructions on how to create the project.
It may be a pre-recorded video about a new Christmas project.
 
I am collaborating with some amazing Demo Friends to bring you 12 weeks of gorgeous Christmas themed projects ~ Debbie Flattum, Kim Wong, Maxine Finch and I are looking forward to sharing these amazing projects with you.
 

I will be live on Tues. Sept 19 on my YouTube Channel and streamed to facebook at 8 pm (pacific time), with a demonstration of a beautiful card using the Christmas Classics and Joy of Noel bundle. And some of the amazing new specialty papers too!
 
Here's a sneak peek of the card I will be creating.....
 
 
Come back every Tuesday for more inspiration.
 
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails