Friday, September 29, 2023

5 ways for you to enjoy the Earthen Textures class! Register Now, only 2 days left!

Hi Friends!

Do you like Fall? I sure do, and the Earthen Elegance Suite is perfect for it!

Rich earthy tones, lots of gorgeous texture, die cut images to die for, and the stamp set - well what can I say? It's gorgeous.

EARTHEN ELEGANCE SUITE COLLECTION (ENGLISH)

My Earthen Textures Class and Stamping Creative Co. Monthly Subscription for October is all about the Earthen Elegance Suite.

There are 5 ways to enjoy these stunning cards, there is sure to be an option for you!

 

Choose the one that works for you when registering. CLICK HERE for the link, or EMAIL ME and we will make it happen for you.

Need more information on my Monthly Tutorial Subscription? CLICK HERE for that!

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails