Thursday, September 21, 2023

12 Weeks Of Christmas - Week #1 - A beautiful Christmas card using the Joy of Noel bundle.

Hi Friends!

I am collaborating with a lovely group of Demonstrators to bring you 12 Weeks of Christmas projects.

This was Week #1 and I was excited to share this card on my YouTube Channel.


I am trying something new, going live on my YouTube channel, I hope you will check it out.

Each Tuesday from now until December 19th, I will be sharing amazing projects with you. Some will be made by myself, and others will be created by my fellow Collaborators. We call ourselves the West Coast Accountability Group (WAG for short).  These are the fun ladies I got to room with in Las Vegas and they are amazing artists. I know you will love their projects.

If you would like to see the video, please click this link YouTube Channel. And don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails