Friday, April 7, 2023

Friday Focus - Team Members Stamp Set Of The Month! Beside Me Stamp Set Part 1

Hi Friends!

 Every Friday I focus on one of my Team Members, and this week it's Terri McCharles.

Terri is a Demonstrator from British Columbia, Canada, and in February she shared some lovely cards with our Team, using the Beside Me stamp set.
  
Here is the first card Terri shared with us. 

 

 

Each month one of our Team Members gets to choose a free stamp set from me.
The only restrictions are that they have to create and share at least one project every Saturday, and it must use current Stampin' Up! products and the stamp set they received from me.
 
I hope you enjoy Terri's pretty card.
 
If you would like to join my Canadian Team, just EMAIL ME and we can make that happen right away.
You can enjoy $165 in products of YOUR choice for only $135 plus applicable tax - NO SHIPPING!
 

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!




 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails