Friday, January 20, 2023

The Seaside Bay and coordinating By The Bay Suite products, are my favourite in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue!

 Hi Friends!

I am excited to offer my February Class - Seaside Bay!
 
This is hands down my FAVOURITE suite in the entire catalogue.

 
There are 5 ways to enjoy this class:
 
Option #1 - $25 for 3 card kits plus Flat Pearls
 
Option #2 - $110 Seaside Bay bundle, plus 3 card kits, plus Flat Pearls
 
Option #3 - $150 By The Bay Suite, plus 3 card kits (free with this option)
 
Option #4 - $15 Tutorial Only for all 3 cards (only available outside Canada)
 
Option #5 - $15 per month - Subscribe to my Monthly Tutorial Subscription and get the Video Tutorials, plus all the measurements and supply list, for 4 cards <-- Bonus card for Subscribers Only!


Click the link below to register today! Registration is only open until February 1st
 

 
 
Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails