Friday, June 10, 2022

BOGO Card Video Tutorial!

 Hi Friends!

I recently held a virtual BOGO sale with all the retired Stampin' Up! products that I had lovingly stored over the past 3 years.

It was not only a BOGO sale. I collaborated with 2 of my Team Members and we did live stamping demonstrations a couple of Chit Chat sessions where we discuss products in the new catalogue.

My live stamping demo was how to create this gorgeous card .....



I used the Split Card Textures dies to create it, and they make a beautiful card in less than a "minute".

Just die cut some cardstock and slip a colour in behind and voila! you got a beautiful card. You could even just add a sentiment and be done.

If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails