Monday, June 20, 2022

Bay Window card With The Sun Prints Suite - Trip Achievers Blog Hop

 


Hi Friends

Welcome to our Trip Achievers Blog Hop for June!

I am excited to show you this Bay Window fold card I created using the Nature's Prints bundle and Sun Prints designer paper.

Here's the front of the card. I used Thick Basic White for the wreath and it stands up quite nicely when the card is propped open.

And this is how it looks from the top. You can see how this lovely fold works. 


I shared how to create this card during my facebook live stamping on June 17th. You can see the video tutorial below.


If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Thanks for visiting today. Here's the list of the other blog hop participants.


Stampin' Smiles!


2 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Fabulous fold and card Glenda! Thanks for taking part in the Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month.

Melva Peters said...

Love your card Glenda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails