Friday, May 27, 2022

Free Tutorial Friday!

 Hi Friends!

Today is Friday and that means another great Free Tutorial for you!

I belong to a world wide group of amazing Demonstrators who collaborate every month and share a tutorial. We can share the tutorials as we like as long as it's free.

Today's beautiful card uses the Sun Prints Suite which consists of the Nature's Prints stamp set, Natural Prints dies, Sun Prints designer paper and Fern 3D embossing folder.

I believe this bundle (stamp set and dies) is destined to become one of the Stampin' Up!s iconic bundles right along with Lovely As A Tree stamp set (now retired) and Forever Fern bundle.

To download the tutorial PDF  just CLICK HERE.

Please subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters that come out every Tuesday morning. There are free tutorials every week there as well! Just fill in the form that drops down while you are reading this post.

And please subscribe to my YouTube channel for all the videos and tutorials I share there ever week as well. CLICK HERE to go to my YouTube channel.

And join me on facebook Mondays and Thursdays at 8 pm (PT).  CLICK HERE to join in on the fun!

See you soon, In My Craft Room!

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails