Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Z-Fold Accordion Card Video Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

Do you like fun folds?

Are you intimidated by them?

This one is great and so easy to do.  And in the video I will share with you a trick to punch out the Peaceful Deer from the Peaceful Place designer paper when it is headed in the wrong direction.

Thanks to Linda Dalke for this tip, and it works every time!


I was inspired by a card I saw by Wendy Lee.

Do you see the snowflake under the left side of the sentiment?  Well, I will show you how I created that too using a product we have but it's a bit hidden!

Check out the video for the step by step instructions on how to do this fold, how to cut the deer in the other direction, and for a list of supplies and measurements so you can create this card yourself.

If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!





 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails