Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Make It Monday Live Stamping Tutorial - Sparkle Of The Season

 Hi Friends!

Don't you just love it when you sit down to create a card and it comes together quickly and easily?  

But goodness, this card is so stunning in real life.  I created it on my Make It Monday live stamping in my VIP Group on Monday, and shared how I got all the bling!  Take a special note of the wreath!  The top layer is so pretty.

If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel. I am working towards 500 subscribers and would love your support!

You can find a list of supplies in the description of the video, and measurements at the beginning of the video.

Stampin' Smiles



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails