Monday, September 13, 2021

Friday Night Collaboration Live With The Hats Off Bundle

 Hi Friends!

Last Friday night's late night stamping collaboration was a lot of fun as usual. It is my favourite time of the week.

I brought the Hats Off Bundle and the viewers put on their "thinking caps"  (did you see what I did there????).

 HATS OFF BUNDLE

They came up with this wonderful card.


These evenings always take me out of my comfort zone and gets the imagination of the viewers going. Do you have a difficult time with the creative process and what to do?  Watch the video as we go through the process step by step.

There is a zoom option and a live stream option and I monitor both for comments.

Here's the video of how this came about.  I hope you enjoy it!

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails