Friday, September 3, 2021

Collaboration Night With The Nature's Harvest Bundle

 Hi Friends!


Tonight is our Collaboration Late Night Stamping night!  I would love to have you join us for this fun evening of stamping.

CLICK HERE to join my VIP Group!

We will be creating the card you see above, with some twists I am sure.  Viewers will suggest some changes and alterations, it will be voted on by the other viewers, then my hands will do the changes.

We will see what comes out, these evenings are so much fun, and talk about taking me out of my comfort zone.

You can find a list of supplies I used to create the original card below my signature.  Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store and order the supplies in Canada.

CLICK HERE for a pdf file of the card picture and list of supplies as well as links to my blog post.

Please join us for this fun night of stamping by CLICKING HERE to join my VIP Group.

I will share the end result and a link to the video, of the creative session next week for you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Stampin' Smiles!





 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails