Monday, September 20, 2021

Collaboration Card Using Peaceful Cabin!

 Hi Friends!

Well last Friday night was so much fun again! It was live Collaboration Time in my VIP Group.

I brought the Peaceful Cabin bundle with me, and the viewers guided my hands and imagination to create this beautiful card.


This is the Peaceful Cabin Bundle. Click on the picture to see it in my Online Store!

PEACEFUL CABIN BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

There is always a video for our Collaboration projects, and I upload it to my YouTube Channel.  I am trying to reach 500 Subscribers on my channel, and I would appreciate you subscribing!  Make sure you click on the bell, then select "All" so you don't miss my Live Stamping, Demonstrations, and Tutorials!

Stampin' Smiles!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails