Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Reverse Stamping and Pearlizing Cardstock Video

 Hi Friends!

On Monday last week, I did a facebook live in my VIP Group on a couple of Techniques.

The first one was How To Reverse Stamp an image. We played a bit and I showed a couple of ways to achieve this.

One uses the Stamparatus, and the other one a Silicone Mat. Both are Must Haves in the craft room.


The second one was how to Pearlize Cardstock! I showed some that were done ahead of time, then demonstrated live how to do it on different colours.

We had a couple of Ah Ha moments, and discovered something about which cardstock colours work better than others.

Here's a link to the video I uploaded to my YouTube Channel.  I hope you enjoy it. I would appreciate it if you would Subscribe to my channel while you are there. Thank you!


Stampin' Smiles!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails