Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Merry And Bright Online Extravaganza Extended

 Hi Friends!

                    

Stampin' Up! announced tonight that, because of all the issues placing orders for the big sale today, they have extended the 10% off sale until tomorrow, Wed. Nov. 25th at 11:59 pm MT!

This is so awesome.  

First I don't remember Stampin' Up! ever putting so many products on sale at the same time.

Second, they are not while supplies last, although some of the more popular items may go into backorder status.

Third, with having to stay home and be safe right now, what better way to shop than do it online?

Think Christmas Gifts for family and friends.

Or have your family shop for YOU for Christmas!

And you can enjoy the 10% off if you purchase the Starter Kit too!  That's 10% more stuff in your kit for only $135 (no shipping or tax in British Columbia).

CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and see everything that is on sale. There are some select items that are not included in the sale, but most of the hundreds of products in our Annual Catalogue are on sale.

I am having a Team Mini Retreat in December and I've been busy cutting, cutting and cutting!  Not to mention all the extra stuff that will be included in their swag bags.

We are using the Life Is Beautiful stamp set and the projects we are going to make are so fun!

                 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET

I hope you are staying home and staying safe.  If I can help you in anyway, please contact me.

I am happy to place the order for you, or answer any of your questions.

Stampin' Smiles

 






My Links:

                       

MY ONLINE STORE           Craft Room Stamper Glenda Mollet

MY FACEBOOK PAGE        In My Craft Room Stamping With Glenda

MY FB VIP GROUP         VIP Group

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL   Craft Room Stamper Glenda Mollet

My PINTEREST               Craft Room Stamper Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails