Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Mystery Stamping - Tonight at 8 pm PT!

 Hi Friends

I changed the time for our Monday Mystery Stamping on zoom and facebook live. Mornings seem to be difficult for people to join us, so I am going to try some new times and see what happens.

Tonight at 8 pm Pacific Time I will go live on my FACEBOOK PAGE while doing the usual Zoom with whomever wants to join us.

The link for the zoom can be found in my VIP GROUP just pop on over and request to join. It's FREE and you are invited!

             

Here's the recipe for the card we are doing tonight if you want to play the mystery out with us:

White Card base 8-1/2x5-1/2
Night of Navy 6 strips 1/2x3-1/2
Smoky Slate 1/2 x 4-1/4 and 1-3/4 x 4
Blushing Bride 3-3/4x2-1/2
Whisper White 4 x 2-1/4
2 layering dies for a sentiment
Embellishments
stamp set and coordinating dies or punch
ink: Night Of Navy, Smoky Slate
Other: Wink of Stella, 2 sponges
Stamp set: un un not gonna tell you lol
 
I hope you will show up tonight and stamp along with me. Mystery Stamping is always a lot of fun. 

Stampin' Smiles





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails