Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday Update and a Card for You.

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are having  wonderful day.  It is overcast and chilly here on Vancouver Island, but that is the norm during the winter. lol

Today is Tuesday, and that means my Weekly Update email goes out to all my wonderful friends and customers.  Here is the link to read it, you can subscribe at the bottom.  Or EMAIL ME and I am happy to add you to the distribution list.

https://mailchi.mp/5bb6c52a2676/weekly-update-tuesday-february-25-2020

I also have a beautiful Peaceful Poppies card for you today.  I recently made these for my Monthly Club members and new Team Members. 

There is still a spot left in the Monthly Club, if you are Canadian, and would like to join us.  The new Club begins on Wednesday, March 4th and you can be here in person at either 1 pm or 6:30 pm, or you can be a Virtual Member.  Virtual Members receive all the same perks as In Person Members.

The Monthly Club is a great way to get those items on your wish list, and earn free products as well.
Each month Members rotate being our Hostess, and they get all the Stampin' Rewards too!

EMAIL ME and I am happy to talk to you about it.



These cards are very quick to make as the designer paper does all the "work" for you. Just add a sentiment, a vellum die cut, some Red Rhinestones and a bow and you are done!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails