Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day - Make Your Heart Happy Today

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog!  I hope you are having a wonderful day.
I was reminded recently that life is all too short and we need to live each and everyday to it's fullest.

This morning I had "getting the Grands off to school" duty. Which meant a much anticipated trip to their house early.  Which is ok, because they have 2 labra-doodle puppies who are so cute!  I was looking forward to some puppy cuddles, and I was lucky enough to get some. 

Here are Koko (1st picture on the left) and Rosie (1st picture on the right) ....


And once again Koko on the left and Rosie on the right.  Their snouts are very different.  Koko has a labrador snout which is a bit stubbier and Rosie has the standard poodle snout, longer and more refinded.  They are sooooo cute!!!


Today I have a Happy Valentine's card for you.  I hope it makes your heart happy.  I have been trying to do more things that make my heart happy and it's so great how that can just brighten up my day, but more importantly someone else's day (or in today's case some puppies day!).


Real Red Cardstock 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored and folded in half for the card base.
Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4 x 4 embossed with the Scripty embossing folder.
Whisper White Cardstock2-3/4 x 2-3/4 to die cut the heart
Heart Doilies
Gold Glitter Dots
Be Mine Stitched Dies
Meant To Be stamp set
Gold Shimmer Ribbon
Memento ink

I think this card would make a lovely Anniversary card too.  What do you think?

Have a Heart Happy Day
Stampin' Smiles
Glenda Mollet


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails