Friday, November 16, 2018

Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Hi Friends

Recently I came across a gorgeous card on pinterest using the Winter Woods bundle of products. I loved the card and decided to case it and change it a bit. I don't remember whom I cased it from, but thank you!  Please EMAIL ME if this card is yours so I can give you proper credit.


I used Sahara Sand and Real Red just like the original artist did.   However, I used a sentiment from Christmas Pines and added some Bright Copper Shimmer Paint in two ways.  The first way I made up a spritz with 70% rubbing alcohol and spritzed it onto the big tree. The second way I stamped the sentiment in Real Red using the Stamparatus, then I cleaned the stamp and used a sponge dauber to add Bright Copper Shimmer Paint to the stamp and stamped right over top of the real red image. Wow!  It's gorgeous, let me tell you.


Have you tried the 4 Shimmer Paints yet? There is Champagne Mist, Frost White, Bright Copper and Vegas Gold and each of them can be used in so many ways. These two are just a couple of them.

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/search/shimmer%20paint?dbwsdemoid=2028928
Just click on the image above to go to my online store and check out all the details.

Have a special day
Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails