Monday, October 8, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle Card Share

Hi Friends!

I am continuing on with the cards we made in my recent Christmas Stamp-a-Palooza all day class.  We made 4 each of 5 different designs and had a wonderful day.

Today's card was created by Gail Ellis and I found it on Pinterest.  It uses the Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle and the gorgeous Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper.  This paper has copper foil highlights on all 12 pages, and it is a bit thicker than the normal designer paper, so it is perfect for making boxes as well.


I love cards that use a lot of white and the added Tea Room ribbon in White and Copper just adds some extra interest to this card.

It uses the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle of products for the die cuts and the sentiment, which is stamped in Shaded Spruce.  When this colour first came out, I was a bit hesitant about it. But, boy oh boy, do I love it now!  I love it so much that I ran out of the paper and am awaiting my order to replenish my stock.  I never run out of paper, I guess I have used a lot of it!  The designer paper also has Shaded Spruce in the pattern (you can see a bit of it in the sprig just above the sentiment on the left side).

Please see the list of supplies I used on this card below my signature. You can click on any of the items and you will be taken to my Canadian Online Store. Please EMAIL ME if you have any questions or comments. I love hearing from you!

I have several classes coming up. Please click on the "Newsletter" page link at the top of my blog and you will find information on each class and pictures of the projects we will be making.

Stampin' Smiles













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails