Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Petal Pink Serene Garden

The Serene Garden bundle consists of the Serene Garden stamp set and matching Garden Scene dies. This is my favourite bundle in the entire catalogue, I just love the clean lines of the stamp set, and the way the dies cut and emboss.

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/148395/serene-garden-photopolymer-bundle?dbwsdemoid=2028928

I love using different colour schemes with this bundle.  This time I chose to use Mint Macaron and Petal Pink with a few touches of Whisper White.   To get the stamped image in the correct spot, I stamped it on a separate piece of mint macaron and lined it up before I attached the Petal Pink layer on top.  I also used dimensionals and popped the entire pink layer up over the mint macaron card base.  The flowers match the embossing die perfectly, and I stamped them in Petal Pink on Whisper White then used the die to cut them out.  It is very easy to make beautiful cards using this bundle.


The sentiment is from the Stitched All Around stamp set and cut out with the Stitched Label dies. Then I stamped the Happy Birthday from Picture Perfect and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.  Some rhinestones and Artisan Pearls finish it off.  You could even use Wink Of Stella on the flowers and butterfly for more bling like I did.

I am hoping to keep the blogging up during the month of August, but we are travelling to see our northern son and his family so it may not be possible. If I miss a few days, I apologize.  I will be back at it regularly again in September.

Stampin' Blessings













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails