Monday, August 20, 2018

Memories and More Card Packs Video Share

Hi friends!

It's hard to believe summer is almost over!  It has been such a wonderful summer full of adventures and visiting with family and friends.

But the new Holiday Catalogue is coming soon (Demonstrators have had products and the catalogue in their hands since the beginning of August) and I can't wait to share it with you.

Today I have a video on using the Memories and More Card Packs in your papercraft creations.




If the video disappears, please CLICK HERE to watch it on youtube. I don't know what happens with these videos, I think they must be floating around out in cyberland with all the mismatched socks and lost emails!  lol

I hope you are enjoying your summer and will enjoy the remainder of it. I know I will!
Stampin' Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails