Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Many Stamped Leaves With The Stamparatus

Another "trick" with the Stamparatus is to make a template for any die cut or punched image, then cut or punch a lot of the images and lay them in the template to stamp the exact same image time after time after time.


I started by putting the two leaf images from the Rooted In Nature stamp set, onto the Stamparatus plate.  Then I stamped them onto a piece of cardstock.  Next they were die cut using the matching Nature's Roots Dies.  I die cut 3 more large leaves, and 2 more small leaves.

I put the "template" (the piece of cardstock I die cut the original leaves out of) back into the Stamparatus and used one of the magnets to secure it to the base.  Then I put the extra die cut leaves into the holes left from when I die cut the original leaves, and stamped them. It really makes having multiple images on your card very easy!

If you would like a video tutorial on how to do this, please EMAIL ME and I will be happy to do one when we get back from Alaska.

Mint Macaron 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4, 2-1/4 x 1-7/8, 2-1/2 x 4-1/4, 2-1/2 x 3, piece for the template
Grapefruit Grove 2-3/8 x 2

A list of supplies can be found below my signature. I hope you get a chance to try out this technique. It was the third card we made at my recent Stamparatus Class!

Stampin' Blessings













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails