Thursday, July 12, 2018

Lilypad Lake Card Share

Nothing says peaceful summer day than sailboats, water and a flamingo!  I could just sit and look at any card made with the Lily Pad Lake stamp set and matching dies, and dream of sitting beside a lake and the cool breezes off the water.


To create this card I stamped the water squiggles multiple times, starting around the middle of the card and stamping down, then making the very last image lighter by not inking the stamp again.  Then I sponged some Crumb Cake on the bottom for the sand, and stamped some leaves (from Rooted In Nature) in Old Olive.  The matching Lakeside Dies make it so easy to stamp, cut and colour the sailboats and the bird (which I am calling a flamingo).  There is even a die for the sun!

I used the 1-3/8" scallop circle punch to punch out one end of the sentiment piece.  I just love this sentiment from the Cake Soiree stamp set.

A few rhinestones add bling to the water to make it look like the sun is shining on it.  The sky and behind the stamped water squiggles has Pool Party ink brayered onto it.  I used the Dark Pineapple Punch Blends to colour in the sun, then added Wink of Stella over the top.  The Flamingo is coloured with the Light Lovely Lipstick Blends, then I used the Colour Lifter to highlight a few places.  The sailboats are coloured with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.  The Stampin' Blends are made to bleed slightly to allow blending, and I didn't want that because of the small areas on the boats, so I chose to use the Stampin' Write Marker which has water based ink and does not bleed.

Thick Whisper White 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Blueberry Bushel 5-1/4 x 4
Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, 2-1/2 x 4-1/4, 1 x 2




Did you know that during July you can join my Craft Room Stampers Team and get 10 ink pads for FREE?????  You can't beat that deal.  Along with the usual $165 in product for only $135 in the Starter Kit, you can choose from Regals, Subtles, Brights or Neutrals ink pads, or all 10 of the In Colour pads!  This is a $92.25 value for FREE!

CLICK HERE to see the details, then CLICK HERE to go to my website and Join Now!  I would love to have you join my amazing Team.  Please EMAIL ME if you have any questions or concerns.

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/products/20020/buy-3-get-1-free-dsp-sale?dbwsdemoid=2028928


There is also a Designer Series Paper Sale on right now, until July 31st. Purchase any 3 of the qualifying designer series papers, and get 1 FREE!

Stampin' Blessings















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails