Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper Card Share

Yesterday I shared a video by Stampin' Up! on the new Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper. (Click Here to go to that post).  I have been creating a few cards using this beautiful, versatile paper.

I took one of the rectangle pieces and cut it in half around some of the cut out images.  Then I used some darker hued cardstock to make the detail pop.


I used Blackberry Bliss on the card above, along with some Whisper White.  The sentiment pieces have the corners rounded by using the Detailed Trio Punch.  I added some White and Silver Baker's Twine on the left side, then added Rhinestones to finish it off.


On this card I used Night of Navy cardstock.  The texture is done using a die from the Stitched Label Dies and the Embossing Mats in the Big Shot.  The detail on the left side is done using one of the Delicate Lace dies, and the sentiment is cut out with another of the Stitched Label dies.  A list of supplies can be found under my signature, just click on any of the images to go to my Online Store for more information, or to place your Canadian order.

Have you given this beautiful paper a try?  I will be back in a few days with another card using some more of this paper.  If you have any questions or comments, please EMAIL ME.  I love hearing from you.

Stampin' Blessings












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails