Thursday, May 10, 2018

High Tide Meets You Move Me Bundle

Hi Friends!

On Wednesday I hosted the May Stamp-a-Stack class. In this class we make 3 projects using the same bundle of products.  This month we used the You Move Me stamp set and co-ordinating Move Me dies.

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/145322/you-move-me-photopolymer-bundle?dbwsdemoid=2028928


This bundle is on the retiring list, and will disappear on May 31st when the 2017-18 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue retires.  I had not used this bundle in a class yet, so I decided it was time I did.  I had so much fun creating the three cards for the class, and the Ladies enjoyed making the cards.

Here is the first of 3 cards we created ....


I was inspired to create this card by Sue over at Stampin' Sue Creates.  I love how the die from the Move Me dies is used to create louvered blinds behind the window (this die is also retiring).  You can peek through the window and see a lighthouse scene.

Here is the second card we made ....



I cased this one from Dawn Griffith.  The butterfly die is also part of the Move Me dies, and it is beautiful. It is cut out of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (which is also retiring).  There is a pull out piece behind the louvers that has the butterfly stamped on it. When you pull it up the butterfly flutters it's wings.  So cool!

The final card of the You Move Me Trilogy was inspired by a card made by Tami White...



This one has the hummingbird stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock that is tucked inside a pocket (made from the basic black cardstock) that is attached to the front of an Emerald Envy (also retiring) card base.  When you move the piece up and down the hummingbird flutters it's wings.

We used the Stamparatus to line up the two stamps for each image and it sure made it a lot easier for everyone.

You can find all the items that are retiring, and the ones that have been discounted, on my Online Store under the Last Chance Products section.  Please EMAIL ME if you have any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you.

I hope you have a Crafty Day filled with Many Blessings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails