Monday, April 2, 2018

Working With Brusho - Video Share

Hi Friends!

We are back from our annual spring camping trip.  If you ever get the opportunity to visit Tofino BC on Vancouver Island, BC Canada, I encourage you to do so.  The people are wonderful and the beaches are the best in Canada (in my humble opinion lol).

Today I have a video share for you by Stampin' Up!  One of the new products in the Occasions Catalogue is Brusho Crystal Colours.  This is watercolour ink crystals that you mix with water to make amazing things happen on paper.  I had not heard of this medium before, but I absolutely love it.  When talking to my sister-in-law who is an artist, I found out she uses them all the time.  But historically they have been very hard to find in Canada. Click on the picture below to go to my Online Store to learn more ....

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/144101/brusho-crystal-colour?dbwsdemoid=2028928

I will show you a card tomorrow using this product, but meantime  HERE is a Petal Palette card I previously shared.
And here is the video ....



If it disappears CLICK HERE to see it on youtube.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter Weekend!
Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails