Friday, February 2, 2018

Party Pandas a CASED Card Share

Hi Friends!

I am still in love with the Party Pandas stamp set in the 2018 Sale-a-Bration brochure from Stampin' Up!  It is so cute and so versatile.

I saw this card on Janet Wakeland's blog and couldn't wait to case it.  It uses some of the now retired Merry Little Christmas designer series paper, but I still had some left over.  Who doesn't have leftover designer paper?  I just love that this paper is not only for Christmas.  Here's the card.



I added two Glitter Dots on the ends of the sentiment and stamped the balloon out of another scrap of the designer paper then fussy cut it out. It's hard to see, but then I spread the glitter from the Wink Of Stella Brush Pen over the balloon.  I love that I could use up some of the retired designer paper from my stash.  This layout is great for that, and I think I may just use it again.

Here's a picture of the stamp set you can get for FREE with an order over $60 ....


Some of my customers tell me how much designer paper they have in their stash.  I made a resolution way back last summer to Cut It and Use It.  Now I am happily cutting my way through a lot of designer paper and using it on a lot of my projects.  I still make cards etc without it, but I am no longer intimidated by a brand new 12 x 12 piece of beautiful paper.  Remember Cut It - Use It!

Have a Crafty Day!











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails