Friday, February 9, 2018

Bubble Over Desktop Calendar

Hello Friends!

Each year I create a Calendar class and this year I did a calendar as the make 'n take at my Occasions Catalogue Launch Party - I call it the New Catalogue Tea Party.  I shared that calendar with you yesterday in THIS POST.

Today I have another pretty and fun calendar to share with you.



Each month I am blessed to receive some tutorials that I share with my Team and Customers. This is one of them.  Here's the tutorial for you (a list of supplies can be found under my signature):

Cutting and Scoring:
Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4 
                                3 x 4-1/4 scored at 1/2, 1-1/2, & 2-1/2 on the 3" side to make the easel stand
Bermuda Bay 3-1/2 x 3-1/2
Calypso Coral 3-1/4 x 3-1/4
Calendar 3 x 2-1/4
Very Vanilla 4 x 5-1/4
Bubbles & Fizz designer paper 4 x 5-1/4 and 2 pieces at 1/2 x 5-1/4

Using a dauber to hold the ribbon down, drag it through the Calypso Coral ink pad to die it.  Set aside to dry
Adhere 4 x 5-1/3 DSP to card front 
Stamp greeting on Calypso Coral layer with Memento ink where shown
Adhere to Bermuda Bay layer then to card front
Stamp the smaller bottle in Calypso Coral and the star in Lemon Lime Twist inks. 
Die cut both and a bottle cap from Silver Foil
Punch a star with the 3/4" circle punch and attach to bottle front with a Stampin' Dimensional and attach the bottle to the card front with dimensionals
Attach the bottle cap to the greeting layer where shown
Adhere 1/2" strips of striped DSP to top and bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4" Whisper White layer and adhere to the card back as shown 
Tie ribbon around the top of the card (make sure the ribbon is dry)
Fold 3 x 4-1/4" Lemon Lime Twist layer on the score lines
Adhere to inside of card as shown

If you would like to receive these tutorials each month, all you need to do is CLICK HERE and place an order through me, or CLICK HERE and join my Craft Room Stampers Team!  Or you can EMAIL ME and I will be happy to help you get the tutorials.

Have a Crafty Day!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails