Welcome back to my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to view the creation I have for you today.
A couple of years back the Floating Reinker Technique was all the rage. I did a few cards using it, but when I saw this card by Sharon Hashimoto Berkert I knew I had to resurrect the technique.
The card I created uses Pink Pirouette and this makes it very soft and feminine. I just love the window on the front that allows a peek at the sentiment inside.
To do the flower image:1. Stamp the image on Shimmery White cardstock using VersaMark ink
2. Emboss with White Embossing Paste
3. Use an Aqua Pen to completely cover the image with water
4. Drop some Pink Pirouette and Rose Red reinkers onto a craft mat, or something similar
5. Pick up some Pink Pirouette ink with the Aqua Pen cover the entire wet flower image
6. Pick up some Rose Red ink with the Aqua Pen and touch it down where you want the dark parts to be on the flower image.
The image has to be cut out, so following Sharon's suggestion, I cut out the image but cut off some of the more fiddly parts. The image is added to the cardfront over the Powder Pink Finely Woven ribbon. Then tie a small bow and attach it as well.
I used the Square Dies #6 and 7 to cut out the window. Even the sentiment comes from the Birthday Blooms stamp set. It is embossed in Silver.
A complete list of supplies can be found at the bottom of my blog post. Just click on any of the images to go to my Canadian Online Store. When placing your order, please use the Current Host Code that can be found on the right side of my blog up near the top. I will email you some FREE card tutorials as my Thank You! Or you can EMAIL ME and I am happy to help you place your order.
Have a Crafty Day!