Monday, January 29, 2018

Barn Door Bundle Card Share and Video

Hi Friends!

Today I have something special for you.  I recently created this cute Barn Door interactive card and presented it at my Monthly Stamping Club for them to do.  It was a hoot making this card.  First I googled pictures of barns to get an idea what I wanted the card to look like.  Then I created it so that it looks like the front of a barn - the red front piece is flush with the bottom of the white card base so it makes it look like it is one the ground, and there is a white frame around it just like a red and white barn ....




The door slides back and forth to reveal the sentiments under neath.

The special part is that I created a video for you on how to do this card. I hope you enjoy it!  When you are done watching the video, I hope you pop over to my ONLINE STORE and order the Barn Door Bundle that consists of the Barn Door stamp set and Sliding Door dies.

Here's the video for you ....


If it disappears, CLICK HERE to go to my Youtube Channel and view it there.

You can EMAIL ME if you have any questions or comments.  I would love to hear from you.

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails