Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Monthly Stamping Club Thank You Cards

Hello Friends!

Each month a wonderful, fun group of Ladies get together in my studio for our Monthly Stamping Clubs.  We create 2 projects that I shared HERE and HERE.

Once the orders come in I add a hand made Thank You card to each package.  This is the card I created for the December orders.



I used the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder for the background and the new Leaf punch to accent the sentiment piece with some old olive and champagne foil leaves.  The designer paper is from the Merry Little Christmas paper pack from the soon to retire Holiday Catalogue.  I layered the sentiment with some Foil Frenzy designer paper.  This has been a forgotten treasure since the annual catalogue came out.  But I am now using it, and wow is it great!

Our current Monthly Stamping Club is up at the end of February then I will be offering a new round of clubs.  Would you like to join us?  I have two current Virtual Members and they get the same perks as the local members do. EMAIL ME if you would like to join us beginning in March, and I will get all the details to you.

Not long now until Santa comes down the chimney.  I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year!

Have a Crafty Day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails