Thursday, July 20, 2017

You Move Me Bundle Video Share

Hello Friends!

Thanks so much for putting up with my video blog posts.  It's been a while, and I will be keeping it up for a couple of more posts.

The new Stampin' Up! videos are wonderful and I love watching and seeing how different bundles and suites are all about.  Today's video share is the You Move Me Bundle.  You can find this bundle on page 170 of the new 2017-18 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  You are going to "need" to get your hands on this bundle right away.



If this video disappears, please CLICK HERE and you can watch it directly on Youtube.

When I first saw the You Move Me stamp set in the catalogue, I was not interested at all.  Thankfully this was in Calgary at the OnStage Local event.  Stampin' Up! shared how this stamp set works with the Move Me Thinlets Dies, and there was a huge gasp from the Demonstrators in attendance. I am sure it happened at all of the OnStage events just as it did at ours.

The stamps move as you pull them through the die cut.  The wings flap and it appears like the butterfly or hummingbird is flying.

I am hoping to be back with some card shares soon!  Please come back.


CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and place your order and I will send you a special gift.   If your order is over $200 Canadian, you will qualify for Stampin' Rewards. I will still send you the Special Gift.  I am also available by EMAIL and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Crafty Day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails