Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Happy New Catalogue Tea Party Day!

Hello Friends!

Each time Stampin' Up! comes out with a new catalogue, I have a New Catalogue Tea Party where I launch the new catalogue.

Last Sunday I took the Tea Party on the road, and got together with the wonderful Ladies in Powell River, BC.  It is always such a fun time when we get together.

Today is the Port Alberni, BC edition held in my "studio", which is also my house. LOL

Each time there are refreshments and goodies as well as door prizes, a game, and we make a card using some brand new product.  There are lots of displays where you can come and look at some of the new products as well as some projects made from the products.  You can touch and feel and ooh and ahh all you like.  All I ask is that there is no drooling on the projects.  Hahahahah.

Here's the card we are making today ...






The Ladies can choose which one of the new 2017-19 In Colors they would like to make their card out of.  The designer paper is the new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack. It comes in all 5 In Colours.  If the pattern looks familiar, you are right! It is the same patterns as the retiring Floral Boutique.  The name of the new In Colors is below each picture.  I also used the new Happy Birthday Thinlets Die to put the sentiment on.  I am so excited that Stampin' Up! has finally come out with a Happy Birthday die cut!!! 

CLICK HERE tomorrow morning and you can place an order from the brand new Annual Catalogue through my Online Store.  Or you can EMAIL ME and  I will be happy to place it for you.  If you would like your very own copy of the Canadian Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, and don't already have a demonstrator, please EMAIL ME and I will get one out to you.

Drop in today between 1 and 4 pm or 6:30 and 8 pm to my "studio" and you can pick your copy up today.  Come and see the displays and new products, you won't be disappointed!

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails