Monday, March 6, 2017

Window Box Die Set - A Couple Of Card Shares

Hello Friends!

Last weekend I had my first ever Bingo Stamp Camps, and they were so much fun! I can't share the projects just yet as I still have one to do this coming weekend.  But I will share them once the event is over.

While I was prepping I used the Window Box Dies for a special project and it reminded me that I had not shared these two cards I created using the die set.

This one uses some Falling In Love designer series paper behind the cut out on the front ....

 I cut out the front using the die that is designed to be on the top of the Window Box die, then slipped the designer paper behind it before I adhered it to a layer of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock.  I put a mini Basic Pearl in the center for a focus point.  Then added some flower images from the matching Window Shopping stamp set using Soft Sky ink which is the colour of the top layer.  I finished them off with mini Basic Pearls in them as well.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.

This second card I used Basic Black and Gold Foil to create the card front ...

The sentiment (also from the Window Shopping stamp set) is stamped in Versa Mark and then I used Gold Embossing Powder to finish it off.

Such a versatile bundle, don't you think?
A complete list of supplies for both cards is listed below.  You can click on a picture to go to my online store or EMAIL ME if you have any questions.

Have a Crafty Day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails