Friday, March 24, 2017

Happy Birthday Poppin Box Card

Hello Friends!

This week is our oldest Grandson's birthday.  He is 9 years old and I don't know where the time has gone.  He is a special, amazing, loving person and it is so much fun to spend time with him and our other 2 grandsons.  We are truly blessed to have the Grandchildren we do and I never take the time we get to spend with them for granted.

The oldest one has spent lots of time In My Craft Room with me making projects so I know he is going to absolutely LOVE this card. The middle Grandson also spends time here with me doing some great projects.  The youngest one does not live where we live so when we get together our time is usually spent doing other things, but I am sure one day we will "play in Gramma's Craft Room" like the other two.  However, he calls me Neenie, not Gramma.

Here's the card I made for the Birthday Boy ....


 




He is saving for a remote control lego train so has asked for money for his birthday.  It will be hidden under the pop out box. These cards are so much fun to play with.  Just go to youtube and search for Poppin' Box Card and you will find some tutorials to help you make yours.  I used the By The Shore Designer Series Paper to make this one.  So fitting being as we live on the ocean!

The supplies are listed below.  Click on any of the images to go to my online store for more information or to purchase the supplies yourself.  Place an order through me and at the end of the month I will send you at least 5 card tutorial sheets for some wonderful cards.  Or you can EMAIL ME and I will be happy to help you place your order.

Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails