Friday, March 31, 2017

Easter Slider Card - A Cased Card

Hello Friends!

At my Team Stamping Nights we sometimes have card swaps.  The last one we had was in February, and we were to make a project using a Sale-a-Bration item.  With only 3 days of the 2017 Sale-a-Bration left, I thought I would share with you one of the cards.  I will share the others with you on my post on Friday, which is the last day of Sale-a-Bration.

This card was created by Carla Neville (she does not have a blog), one of my talented Team Members.  I decided to turn her "Hey Chick" card into an Easter card.  We made this card at the Sunshine Club Stamp Crafts recently and the Ladies loved it.


Carla used the Sliding Star dies to create the slider part, and the circle is on top of 2 pennies that are separated by a dimensional so it slides back and forth on the track.  When creating the sliding part, make sure you cut any corners off of the dimensional you use to create a nice round circle.  It will slide so much better.  I found out that dimes work very well, but nickels are a bit too heavy.  We don't have pennies here in Canada any more, so unless we have a stash of them, we have to get creative.

A list of supplies I used can be found below my signature.  You can click on any of the pictures and go to my online Canadian store and place your order and earn this cute Hey Chick stamp set with a minimum $60 order. Today is the last day, so don't wait too long. Your order has to be in before 11 pm MT.  The Sale-a- Bration items are only available while supplies last.  You can EMAIL ME and I would be happy to help you with your order.

Here are the card stock dimensions for this card:
Thick Whisper White: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Crumb Cake: 5-1/4 x 4
Pear Pizzazz: 5-1/4 x 1
Whisper White: 2-1/4 x 4, 1-1/2 x 1-1/2, 3/4 x 2
Crushed Curry: 2 x 2

Have a Crafty Day!  I hope you try a slider card out real soon.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails