Friday, March 17, 2017

Bingo Stamp Camp Card Share - Avant Garden

Hello Friends!

The third card we made at the Bingo Stamp Camp is this beautiful card created by Mary Brown.  I love Mary's cards they are so gorgeous.

Last month I participated in an online Mystery Stamping Hour.  We are given written instructions on how to create a card, and we interpret them our own way, and use our own supplies. At the end we get to see the inspiration card.  This was the one for February and I fell in love with it.  It was so much better than the one I made LOL. So I needed to create it for myself, and I shared it at the Bingo Stamp Camp.


The Avant Garden stamp set is only available for FREE during Sale-a-Bration. Purchase $60 (Canadian) in Stampin' Up! products (before shipping and tax) and you could choose this lovely set.  This card uses Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo to stamp the flower image.  It is done in the "Stamp Off" technique which is Ink-Stamp-Stamp (ink the stamp then stamp it twice before reinking it again).  I will be sad when Avant Garden retires at the end of March.  Only 2 weeks left to order it, and all of the other amazing Sale-a-Bration products.

A list of supplies can be found under my signature.  Click on any of the images to go to my online store and place your order and get the Avant Garden stamp set for free.  Or EMAIL ME and I will be happy to place the order for you.  All of my customers who order through me each month get at least 5 FREE card tutorial sheets.  Hurry to place your order and get this month's sheets too.

Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails