Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Watercolor Pencils by Stampin' Up!

Hello Friends!

One of the activities I used to enjoy as a child was colouring.  My sister and I used to colour all the time, and for hours on end.  Then we used to take napkins with embossed patterns on them and draw around the patterns, then colour them in.

With the Adult Colouring Book craze happening now, people are getting back into colouring.  Stampin' Up! has a wonderful package of Designer Paper in the Sale-a-Bration brochure called "Inside the Lines" and it is all about colouring when you use this beautiful paper.  One of the mediums I enjoy using with the paper are the new Watercolour Pencils from Stampin' Up!

Here is a video from Stampin' Up! on how to enjoy them ...



Here is a card I cased and coloured using the pencils.  Click on the picture to go to my original January 13th post for all the details ....

http://glendamollet.blogspot.ca/2017/01/inside-lines-designer-paper-meets.html

 Enjoy the video and Have A Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails