Monday, February 13, 2017

Mother's Day Frame Project

Hello Friends!

When we were visiting our "northern Grandson" and his parents recently, I saw a wonderful Mother's Day frame that my DIL, Jessica, made to use with her students.

I thought it was so amazing that I took it to the local Parks and Rec department and we have scheduled a class on Saturday, April 29th on it.  This class will be geared to children who want to make this frame for their Mom for Mother's Day.


The big pink area is for the kids to put a picture of themselves.  I think any Mom would be thrilled to receive this frame from their child.  It can also be done in blue for a boy.

I picked up a 9x9 frame at the dollar store, and used the Large Letter dies, Beautiful Butterfly dies and Falling Petals embossing folder to create it.

If you know a child who would love to make one of these, call the Port Alberni Parks and Rec department and sign them up today.  The price is $25 and each child will go home with a completed project.

Have a Crafty Day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails