Thursday, September 1, 2016

2016-17 Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up!

Hello Friends!

Today Is The Day!!!  The new Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up! has arrived chocked full of warm, wonderful, cheery products to make your Holiday Season home-made!


Click on the image above to go to my Online Store and have a look at all the great products.
Or you can EMAIL me and I would be happy to get a Canadian Holiday Catalogue out to you (if you don't already have a Demonstrator).

I will be sharing projects made with the Holiday Catalogue products over the next few weeks.


Great News!  The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is still available for a limited time only.  There are a few bundles remaining and they will be available to order until they are gone.  Click on the banner above to go to my online store and order yours today!


From now until Oct 11th, purchase One Paper Pumpkin kit for $26.95 Canadian plus tax, and receive the second one FREE!
This is only available to first time subscribers.  EMAIL ME if you would like more info.


Stampin' Up! has announced some Special Sweet Offers for the first 3 weeks of September.  Each week the products will change, so come back and check them out.

Here are the first week's Special Offers available until Wed Sept 7th.


Click on the image above to go to my Online Store and check out all the details.

EMAIL ME if I can answer any question, or if you would like me to place your Canadian order for you.

Have a Crafty Day! Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails