Wednesday, May 11, 2016

New Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek - Foxy Friends

Hello Foxy Friends!

The stamp set and matching punch I am sharing with you today is brand new and coming in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue on June 1st.

If you would like me to send you a copy of the Canadian catalogue, and don't already have a Demonstrator, please EMAIL ME and I would be happy to help. 

At the OnStage Live event in Salt Lake City in April, one of the main stage stampin' presentations was on this cute bundle.  Here are a couple of pictures I took off of the big screen ....




Isn't it so darned cute?  I can foresee lots of amazing animal creations coming out of this bundle of products.  You can make any critter that has a round face and pointy ears, such as cats, dogs, wolves, etc.

Now I just have to be patient and wait until June 1st when I can order this bundle for my very own.  I am so NOT patient at all.  LOL

Don't forget to let me know if you would like me to send you a new Annual Catalogue.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails