Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Ride Card Share

Hello Everyone!

Today is the day I do Stamp Crafts with the local Sunshine Club as you know.  So I thought I would share the card we did last week.  It is a masculine type card using the stamp set "Beautiful Ride".

The VW Bug image brought back a lot of fond memories to me.  A "little while ago" when I was in high school, one of our friends had a VW Bug that she used to drive to school in.  Hi Wendy!!!

Here' the card ....


I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest, then I added a few changes and made it my own.   What do you think????  Cute, huh?

A complete list of supplies can be found below, but here are the dimensions for you ...

Thick Whisper White cardstock - 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Lost Lagoon cardstock - 5-1/2 x 2-3/4 (retiring soon!!)
Soft Sky cardstock - 5-1/2 x 2
Smoky Slate cardstock - 4 x 2-1/4
Have A Cuppa DSP - 4 x 2
Melon Mambo cardstock - 1 x 2

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails