Friday, April 15, 2016

Sneak Peek Friday - White and Silver Botanical Bundle CASEd Card Share

Hello Everyone!

Still at OnStage Live in Salt Lake City.  I would imagine I have the brand new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue in my hot little hands by now.  I have this set to post while I am away, but I will share what I can when I get home.

We get sneak peeks of new products during this 3 day event, but I can't share a lot of them with you due to Stampin' Up! policies.  But they do let us share some things, and I will.

Today's sneak peek is a couple of cards we will be making at my Monthly Stampers Club get together this coming up Wednesday. 



I cased the first card from the very talented Dawn Griffith (I know, I do that a lot, but her cards are amazing), the second card was a challenge from our Hostess this month to use the Owl Builder Punch.  If you click on the top card, it will take you to Dawn's Video Tutorial.

I will be back next week to share the cards with you.

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails