Friday, April 29, 2016

Sneak Peek Friday - 2016-18 In Colour Display Boards - Flirty Flamingo

Hello Everyone!

Today's share comes from the recent Stampin' Up! OnStage Local event in Salt Lake City.  I took pictures of all of the new In Colours that will be coming up on June 1st.  Oh they are so delicious!!

I shared Dapper Denim in THIS blog post last Friday, and today I am sharing Flirty Flamingo ....







 There are sure a lot of talented stampers in Stampin' Up! land.  Thank you so much to all of them, for sharing their creations.  I will be casing some of them.  Did you see the scrapbook page in the middle of the third picture?  It uses the Botanical Builder Dies and it is fabulous.

These great colours will be debuting on Wed June 1st when the new catalogue goes live!  I can't wait!!!

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails