Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Special Card From A Special Friend

Hello Everyone! 

I love getting cards in the mail, don't you?  Last week my friend Candy send me this amazing card. 
Candy used to live here in Port Alberni on beautiful Vancouver Island, but she moved across the water to the "Lower Mainland" of BC. Hi Candy (waving >>>) 

Candy does a lot of colouring using Copic Markers using images of children, and all of her cards are so cute. Recently we had a mutual friend pass away, and I am dedicating this card to her.  EB we will miss you, your laughter and your sense of humour. Remember, it is always 5 o'clock somewhere.


Here's a picture of part of our amazing town looking at Mt. Arrowsmith from the top of the Clock Tower at the waterfront

 
 We truly live in a special part of the world!

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet 

1 comment:

Candy said...

Oh my goodness Glenda! Thank you for posting my card as I never do that anymore!
Your picture of the town and mountain make me homesick.........
Love, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails