Friday, March 18, 2016

Sneak Peek Friday .... what is coming up In My Craft Room!

Hello Everyone!

Today's Sneak Peek is a quick look at the card we will be making on Wednesday Morning with my Sunshine Club Seniors Group - Stamp Crafts.

If you are over 50 (which is why I don't belong, because I am way way way too young!  LOL) and live in the Port Alberni area, on Vancouver Island BC, why not join us for a fun hour or so of card creating?  You must be a member of the Sunshine Club, and drop in fee is only $2.00 per week.


Come back and visit me again next Wednesday and I will reveal the entire card, and have a recipe and list of supplies needed.

EMAIL ME if you would like to place an order for Stampin' Up! products in Canada.

Have a crafty weekend!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails