Friday, March 4, 2016

Sneak Peek Friday - Have A Cuppa card reveal and next week's Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone!

Last friday I showed a sneak peek of a card we made this past Wednesday at the local seniors group I get together with every Wednesday morning.  It was so funny when I revealed the card to the ladies.  I usually make a big deal out of hiding the card until everyone is there and I have passed out the card kits and have all the supplies lined up in front of me.  This week when I flipped over the card I heard aaahhhhs from both sides of the room, but not all at once.  So I said "All together now, 1-2-3" and we all did the aaaahhhh.  I really enjoy Wednesday mornings, and life just would not be the same without my weekly visit with these amazing ladies.

Anyhoo, here is the card we made this week ...


I found this card on Pinterest and the originating artist is Laura Milligan.  I used the Wink Of Stella Brush - Clear on the heart steam die cuts and they are so blingy!  Here is the recipe for this card ....

  Stamps:  A Nice Cuppa
  Ink:        Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
  Paper:   Thick Whisper White - 11 x 4-1/4 and 5-1/4 x 4
               Whisper White - 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 and 1 x 3-1/2
               Have A Cuppa designer series paper - 1/2 x 3 and 1/2 x 3-3/4
  Other:   Circles Die e#2; Cups and Kettle Dies; Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine (2"); Handheld Stapler;
              White Tea Lace Paper Doilies; Wink Of Stella Brush - Clear

Next week I have a 3D Class and my Monthly Stampin' Club.  Here is a preview of the projects we are doing in the 3D Class.....

A Self Closing Box


And a Bunny Butt Fry Box Treat Holder ......


Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails