Wednesday, March 9, 2016

3D Class - Self Closing Box and Bunny Butt Fry Box

Hello Everyone!

Recently I have added a 3D Class to my monthly classes.  We are having so much fun creating things other than cards out of our papercrafting supplies.

This past Monday was the March 3D Class where we made a Self Closing Box and a Bunny Butt Fry Box for Easter.  Here is the Bunny Butt Fry Box ....



It is almost the same as the one our Grandsons made for their classmates and teachers.  I shared that box in THIS POST.  But I added some decorations and a sentiment.

Here is the Self Closing Box.....


I don't know who the originating artist is, but you can find them all over Pinterest.  I believe there is even a tutorial or two on there.

I hope you have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet



Here is the list of supplies I used for the Bunny Butt Fry Box ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails